Cocoa Brown Instant Tan Bronzing Gel Matte delivers a gorgeous golden tan with a matte finish.
MATTE FINISH – The Cocoa Brown Instant Tan Bronzing Gel Matte delivers a beautiful sun kissed glow in an instant, leaving a matte finish that is perfect for day or night time wear.
WASH OFF – The instant bronzing gel will stay on with an airbrushed affect until you wash it off.
INSTRUCTIONS: A patch test is recommended 24-48 hours before application
1) Ensure skin is free of any lotions, potions of perfumes where you are going to apply the tan
2) Apply Cocoa Brown Instant Tan Bronzing Gel to your Cocoa Brown tanning mitt
3) Buff onto skin using circular motions
4) Apply to face, hands and feet using a flat head stippling foundation brush such as the Cocoa Brown T1 brush
5) Wash off when desired with water to remove the tan
How do I prep my skin for Cocoa Brown Bronzing Gel?
- For best results, make sure your skin is hydrated (by using a moisturiser such as Cocoa Brown Chocolate Whip daily), exfoliated (by using Cocoa Brown TOUGH STUFF once or twice a week), but free of any lotions/potions/perfumes when applying the Cocoa Brown Bronzing Gel.
How do I apply Cocoa Brown Bronzing Gel?
- The best way to apply Cocoa Brown Bronzing Gel is using a tanning mitt for large areas, and a flat head stippling foundation brush such as the Cocoa Brown T1 brush to apply the gel to hands, feet and face.
Will Cocoa Brown Bronzing Gel develop on my skin?
- No, Cocoa Brown Bronzing Gel does not contain any active tanning ingredient therefore won’t develop on the skin. The colour you apply will fully wash off in the shower.
Can I use Cocoa Brown Bronzing Gel on my face?
- Yes, Cocoa Brown Bronzing Gel is oil free therefore won’t cause breakouts.
How do I apply Cocoa Brown Bronzing Gel to my hands and feet?
- For the most natural look, use a flat head stippling foundation brush such as the Cocoa Brown T1 brush to sparingly apply the Bronzing Gel to hands and feet.
Will it rub off on my clothes?
- As Cocoa Brown Bronzing Gel is an instant tan, it may leave visible marks on light coloured clothes. We would recommend wearing dark fabrics or using Cocoa Brown 1 HOUR TAN which develops on the skin and doesn’t transfer.
Is Cocoa Brown Bronzing Gel suitable for sensitive skin/psoriasis/eczema?
- Of all the Cocoa Brown tanning products, Marissa recommends the Bronzing Gel for those with sensitive skin as it contains no active tanning ingredient and can be washed off with water. We would recommend doing a patch test to be sure that the product will suit your skin, and never apply any product to broken skin.