Rose Gold Goddess
LUXURIOUS dry coconut oil with finely milled shimmer particles that can be used on face and body.
ILLUMINATES your complexion when used as a primer under foundation or mixed with foundation.
HIGHLIGHTS the high points of your face when dabbed with Cocoa Brown Tontouring Brushes or fingers onto cheekbones.
GLOW like an A-lister when applied to decolletage, arms and legs.
ENHANCES the beautiful colour of your Cocoa Brown tan.
MOISTURISES and hydrates skin.
INSTRUCTIONS: A patch test is recommended 24-48 hours before application.
- Shake bottle well so that shimmer particles are mixed with coconut oil.
- Pump product onto Cocoa Brown Double Sided Velvet Mitt or Tontouring Brush.
- Apply to desired area.
Cocoa Brown by Marissa Carter Goddess Oils come in 3 shades:
Golden Goddess – a rich sunlight, yellow gold.
Rose Gold Goddess – a warm, deep gold.
Ice Goddess – an iridescent silver.
PRODUCT SIZE 1.7fl OZ / 50ml
- Where do I apply the Goddess oils?
- The Goddess oils are best applied to the cheekbones, collarbone, décolletage, front of the shins, down the centre of the arms or anywhere you wish to highlight!
- How do I apply the Goddess oils?
- The best way to apply the Goddess oils is using a flat head stippling foundation brush like the Cocoa Brown Tontouring brush (T1). The brush will absorb most of the oil and distribute the shimmer evenly on the skin.
- Which Goddess oil is best to use with tan?
- The Rose Gold Goddess has a dark shimmer which will give a more tanned look where it is applied. As the skin on the chest and shins is thinner that the rest of the body, it may not go as dark as other areas when using Cocoa Brown 1 HOUR TAN. In this case, using some of the Rose Gold Goddess on the chest and shins can deepen the colour and give you a tan boost!
- My Goddess oil has frozen! What do I do?
- All the Goddess oils have a coconut oil base which has been partially fractionated so that it is a liquid at room temperature. However, when the temperature of your Goddess oil drops below 4 degrees Celsius, the oil will harden. When moved to a warmer room above 4 degrees Celsius, your oil will return to a liquid state. Don’t worry though – this won’t affect the quality of the product!
- Are the Goddess oils suitable for sensitive skin?
- Yes, as the Goddess oils have a coconut oil base they are suitable for sensitive skin. However, we always recommend doing a patch test when using a new product to be confident that the product will suit your skin.